Returns can be made by sending your item(s) to:
Prolog Fulfilment – Phase 1
When advise using special delivery to return your item(s) by post as we cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty.
Please allow 7-10 business days your return to be processed.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if it appears that the item has been tampered with, incorrectly washed, or subjected to more than reasonable wear and tear. This does not affect your statutory rights.
SEASON TICKET AND MEMBER DISCOUNTS
To use your Official Southampton FC Season Ticket or Member discount please log in with you MYSAINTS email address. Once Logged in, the 10% Season Ticket Holder or 5% Official Membership discount will automatically be applied on the checkout page.
Redeemable only against purchases of Southampton Merchandise, excludes Southampton Gift Cards.
Any refunds take into account this discount.
Please note that personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
We reserve the right to refuse personalisation options that we deem offensive or abusive. In such circumstances we may contact you to discuss your choice and, if necessary, request an alternative. Please note this may delay delivery of your order.
Orders that include a personalised item (such a shirt that requires printing) may take up to two additional days to despatch from our warehouse. Please allow 5-7 days extra delivery time for personalised items.
Please note that the price charged for shirt printing applies to up to 12 letters and 2 Numbers, however this is dependant on the size of shirt requested as not all sizes will accommodate 12 letters. If this is the case an operator will contact you to discuss your choice and, if necessary, request an alternative. Please note baby and infant kits hold up to 6 letter and 2 numbers.
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds or exchanges and cannot accept liability where players change their names, numbers or leave the club.
Please also see below regarding sizing.
Please note that sizing can vary across ranges and from previous replica kits. Please ensure you check our size guides and select the correct size before submitting your order. We cannot offer exchange or refunds on personalised items (e.g. shirts with bespoke names/numbers added).
To preserve your personalisation options, we advise shirts are washed inside out at 30 degrees, without fabric conditioner and not within the first 24 hours.
This does not affect your statutory rights. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information
UK Standard Delivery – 3 to 5 working days from despatch (Personalised orders may delay despatch time in busy periods by an extra 5 working days)
International Standard Delivery 5-14 working days (Personalised orders may delay despatch time in busy periods by an extra 5 working days).
Please note that custom fees and/or import duties may be applied in additional to postage charges (please see postage charges below). Customs and import charges are applied once a package arrives in its destination country, vary widely from country to country and must be borne by the recipient of the package. You may wish to contact your local customs office for further information on potential charges.
Product Order Value
Rest of the World
Up to £70
How will I know if my order was successful?
If your order is successful you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order has been shipped you will receive another email confirming your order has left our warehouse. Please check your junk/spam mail if the e-mail is not in your inbox.
I’m missing an item/my order is wrong
If there is an issue with your order please contact our customer service team, quoting your order number and providing details of the issue. We will investigate and look to correct any errors as soon as possible
When will I receive an item bought on pre-order?
Pre-orders are despatched the week/date of release. Release dates are subject to change as the date we receive items may be beyond out control. If your item is consolidated and includes a pre-order item, we will ship your entire order when the last item in your order arrives in stock.
When is payment taken?
Payment is usually taken when your order is placed however it can take up to five working days for funds to show as having left your account.
Can I use multiple discounts/promotions together?
Unless we tell you otherwise, you cannot combine promotions/discounts. Check our individual offer terms and conditions for more information. Please note, some items may be excluded from certain promotions.
I’m a Season Ticket Holder/Official Member – do I get a discount?
Season Ticket Holder’s can receive a 10% discount on eligible purchases. In order to receive your discount you must be logged in with your linked MySaints account. Discounts will appear on the checkout page.
I haven’t received my order
If you have not received a shipping confirmation email from us yet, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will investigate. Please remember at busy times of the year such as kit launch or Christmas time, it may take a little longer to get orders out to you. If you have ordered a pre-order item, the shipping deadline for those products are different (and we won't despatch your order until all products are available). If you have received a shipping notification, please see your tracking number for the latest update on where your order is.
I’ve contacted you and haven’t heard back yet?
We reply to all emails as quickly as possible however please note it can take up to 5 working days to get back to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Southampton Football Club Limited; and
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you have any questions about this contract or any orders you have placed, please contact us by:
- sending an email to email@example.com; or
- calling us on 02380 727700 (our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm).
Who are we?
We are Southampton Football Club Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 00053301
Our registered office is at: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP
Our VAT number is: 330 1812 08
The details of this contract will not be filed by us. Please print out or save a copy of this contract for your records as we will not save a copy for you.
- If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
- When buying any goods on our site you also agree to be legally bound by:
- our website terms and conditions;
- specific terms which apply to certain goods or offers. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the goods.
- All of the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
- Information we give you
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. This information is available via this website, the acknowledgement email you will receive from us after placing an order or by contacting us using the contact details available at the top of this page.
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
- Your privacy and personal information
- Ordering goods from us
- Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. You will be able to correct any errors before submitting your order to us.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- we will dispatch the goods to you.
- We reserve the right to decline orders for large quantity or high value items.
- Right to cancel & Returns
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days (of the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the entirety of your order) without giving any reason. Please note, this does not apply with respect to orders for personalised items which may only be cancelled where faulty.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this page. You may use the model cancellation form available at the bottom of these T&CS, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you have received your order and have cancelled or wish to cancel your contract:
- you must send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
- you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods; and
- you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- We also offer an extended returns policy of 28 days from the date you receive your order (or the last item in your order). This does not apply in respect of non-faulty personalised items.
- Returns can be made by sending your item(s) to:
Prolog Fulfilment – Phase 1
within 28 days of delivery. We advise using special delivery to return your item(s) by post as we cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if it appears that the item has been tampered with, incorrectly washed, or subjected to more than reasonable wear and tear. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For hygiene reasons, jewellery, underwear, hats and socks may only be returned if faulty. Please make sure you have ordered the correct item and size at the time of ordering.
- Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract or return an item in accordance with these terms and conditions, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- We use EVRi to deliver our goods to the UK. For information on delivery options and costs, see the Delivery Information page. The online checkout process, you will be given available delivery options to choose from.
- If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
- Delivery will take place at the address specified by you when you placed your order with us.
- We cannot deliver age-restricted goods if we are unable to properly identify you at point of delivery. Please provide our driver with a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence).
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the date of your Confirmation Email, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
- You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the goods.
- Please note that if you are placing an international order, you may be charged customs and import duties depending on the order’s value and the destination country. These duties/charges vary by country to country and are the responsibility of the recipient of the order. If you have specific customs questions please contact your local customs and excise ministry or department.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Paypal. We do not accept cash or cheques.
- Your credit card or debit card will be charged when your order is placed.
- All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via: Verified by Visa; Mastercard®SecureCodeTM.
- If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you must:
- pay for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days; or
- return them to us as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not pay for the goods and fail to return them in accordance with clause 8.5, we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the cancellation period as set out in clauses 5 and 6.
- All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate, but exclude delivery charges. For information on delivery options and costs, visit our webpage. Delivery Info
- Nature of the goods
- Southampton FC squad numbers correct at time of publishing. We shall have no responsibility for subsequent changes to squad numbers or if a player is transferred. Items that include personalisation will not be refunded unless faulty.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’). The goods that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- We are under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with this contract.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
- While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance in such weights, sizes and measurements in some goods; and
- the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your device may vary depending on the device that you use.
- Any goods sold at discount prices, as remnants or as substandard will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
- If we can’t supply certain goods, we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
- you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
- Faulty goods
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, you can get a refund;
- up to six months: if it can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund in most cases;
- up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
- For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 0808 223 1133.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- If your goods are faulty, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; or
- losses to non-consumers.
- Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the goods you ordered, our service to you or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to this contract, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country.
- Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of England and Wales or in the courts of another part of the UK in which you live.